Welcome to Dynamic Response where we are able to offer acoustic consultancy services for many applications. Dynamic Response are independent acoustic consultants (also known as noise consultants, sound engineers or acoustic engineers etc.) with location(s) around the country.
We are able to provide a range of services and solutions for both professionals and individual clients nationwide whilst aiming to offer excellent service and value for money.
Our main areas of expertise include the following:
• Noise Survey’s And Assessments For Use With Planning Applications, For Leisure, Residential, Commercial And Industrial Projects (PPG 24 Etc);
• Assessments Of Road Noise, Railway Noise, Aircraft Noise And Mixed Source Noise;
• Noise Impact Assessments For New And Existing Developments Including Residential, Commercial And Industrial Etc;
• Noise Emitting From Industrial Premises And/Or Industrial Plant Equipment, Including Building services (BS 4142);
• Noise assessments For Waste Disposal Sites And Recycling Centres Etc. (MPS 2 Etc);
• Assessments Of Internal Noise Inside Buildings (BS 8233);
• Breeam Assessments For Offices, Schools And Other Projects;
• BB93 Acoustic Assessments For New School Or Refurbishment Projects (Building Bulletin 93);
• Noise Impact Assessments For Entertainment And Leisure Venues; Restaurants; Bars; Pubs; Clubs Etc;
• Noise At Work Assessments For Health And Safety;
• Architectural Building Acoustics Design;
• Sound Insulation Testing For Both New Builds & Conversions In Accordance To ' The Building Regulations - Approved Document E ';
• Noise Control And Noise Mitigation For Such Things As Statutory Noise Nuisance(s) Etc;
• Acoustic Fence, Barrier, Screen Noise Assessments And Design Advice;
• Noise Calculation And Noise Prediction;
• Noise Mapping;
• Noise Spectrum Analysis;
• Acoustic Calculations Including Reverberation, Glazing And Ventilation Etc;
• Vibration Assessments (BS 6472).
For a no obligation quotation or to discuss your requirements, please telephone: 07541 956192 or use the contact form and/or contact details provided.