In September 1933 Jack Griffiths became the manager of the Duncan branch of R.H. Ormond Co, a plumbing firm from Nanaimo. Jack became a partner in 1936 in Ormond and Griffiths and in 1940 Jack became the owner of the new Griffiths Plumbing. In April 1965, the plumbing shop moved from its original location at 275 Craig Street to larger premises and to its present location at 251 Government Street. Jack retired in 1970 but the firm has remained with the Griffiths family throughout the years with Jack's son Gordon being the present day owner. Many are the employees who have served their apprenticeship under the firm's name, and many are the names of both men and women throughout the Cowichan Valley who served the company as loyal employees over the past years. We are not focused on delivery timely and exceptional plumbing service to the Cowichan Valley. Call one of our expert plumbers today.